Saturday, April 26, 2008

Disclaimer :-)

Having dipped my toes into the world of blogging this week, I learned, the hard way, that the world is filled with critics, many of whom are well meaning friends. I truly believe that some of my critics, would go apoplectic trying to read the works of recognized authors such as e. e. cummings, with whom I shall quickly add, I am not comparing myself.
Suffice it to say:
If I were a math or science whiz, I'd probably be in Silicon Valley.
If I were capable of creating literary perfection, I'd be a writer for the New York Times.
Lacking all recognizable skills, I am,therefore, relegated to life as a lawyer.
So, I shall apologize, in advance, to those of my readers who catch an occasional misspelling, grammatical misstep or other malapropism.
Remember, even Caruso hit an occasional "clunker".

No comments: